Available USPAP Courses
The courses listed below must be taught by an AQB Certified USPAP Instructor.
15-Hour USPAP Courses
- 15-Hour National USPAP Course (Real Property)*
- 15-Hour Personal Property USPAP Course
- 15-Hour Business Appraisal USPAP Course
7-Hour USPAP Update Courses
- 7-Hour National USPAP Update Course (Real Property)*
- 7-Hour Residential Review and Compliance Course (Real Property)*
- 7-Hour USPAP Update Course for Mass Appraisal
- 7-Hour USPAP Update Course for Personal Property
*NOTE: Only AQB Certified Instructors can teach the above courses. Additionally, USPAP Instructors should be aware that in order for a real property appraiser to receive state education credit for attending a National USPAP Course (15-hour or 7-hour), the USPAP Instructor teaching the course must be a current state Certified Residential or Certified General appraiser in good standing.